As a Brand Ambassador for Quark Enterprises (and its brands, including Sprout
) your objective is to ...
- Understand, Internalize, and live brand values
- Build brand as a rallying point and connect with others that currently do or may share the same values
- Identify and connect with influencers in relevant communities
- Find and build relationships with complementary brands
- Connect with past customers in thoughtful ways
- Effectively Use Social Media, Blogs, and other communication tools to communicate brand values with a consistent voice
- Offer products in light of brand values
- Oversee Promotional Efforts for Brand Site (sprout-kids.com)
- Measure Effectiveness of efforts and adapt
- Continue to define and refine brand values, stories, etc
Training and Direction will be provided
Qualifications & Skills:
- Work Well in Team environment
- Strive to Live / Embody Brand Values
- Creative & Not Afraid to try New Things
- Love People & Enjoy Encouraging Positive Habits
- Exceptional Written & Verbal Communication Skills & Follow up
- Familiar with Social Media Platforms (ie. Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube ...)
- Basic Photo Editing / Manipulation
- Basic Understanding of Analytical Tools (google analytics, pinterest analytics, google sheets)
- Attention to Detail
Hours & Compensation:
This position is part time and anticipated to take 5-10 hrs / week (remote work is a possibility, but work on site is also possible).
At least one hour of coordination (preferably on site) per week. See Location
Compensation is composed of a base hourly rate and a performance team bonus.
Wage Negotiable depending on experience.