This position primarily entails light manufacture of furniture products. Manufacture and packaging requires attention to details that help ensure that the product quality meets standards, that the correct parts are included, and that packaging protocol is followed.
Additional duties may also include shipping, equipment maintenance, cleaning and organization, and inventory management.
Quality and efficiency are extremely important to Quark Enterprises, and as such, team members are expected to find ways to improve efficiency of operations.
- Attention to detail
- Good work ethic
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to Improve Efficiency
- Self Manager / Self Starter
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to work with power tools
- Work on feet for extended period of time
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum 16 years of age / 18 years to use power tools
Hours & Compensation:
Pay starts at approximately $10 an hour. Pay is production based and typically ranges between $8.50 - $12.50 but have additional potential depending on production.
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Full time is 35-40 hrs/week
- Part time is 20-30 hrs/week
- Production hours are 7:30 am - 3:00 pm
- Some part-time work from 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm