If you love numbers and systems, and can work well with people this job is for you. This position entails analysis of e-commerce product markets to:
- Optimize cost and price structures of new and existing products
- Identify and analyze opportunities for new profitable products
- Conceptualize, manage and optimize pay per click advertising campaigns to maximize additional sales and company profitability
- Work with team to maximize conversion rates of product listings
- Assist in promotion strategy for new and existing products
As part of the product and marketing team, you may also be asked to assist in a variety of other tasks related to marketing and product development as needed.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Work well in team environment
- Understanding of economics, markets & pricing
- Love #'s
- Understanding of business models
- Mathematical modeling
- Statistical analysis
- Product costing
- Conversion optimization
- Google Adwords Certifications are preferred
- Pay per click experience is preferred
Hours & Compensation:
Compensation is composed of a base hourly rate and a performance team bonus.
- Base wage ranges from $13-20/hr depending on experience
- The team bonus is calculated weekly from several key metrics and allocated to team members based on contribution. Additional details and bonus history are available during interview.
- Fill out our General Employment Application
- Fill out our Pricing & Adverstising Analyst Application
- Email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A current resume
- Three references from managers a past employment. If you do not have three past employers please send the references that you do have.