Continued Development of an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) for internal business processes in the Django web framework. This entails development of the data models, views, forms, and templates. It also includes integrating with various 3rd party API's, and the use of Python packages to perform data analysis.
May also contribute to some outside consulting projects of a similar nature.
- Ability to understand business needs and use technology to answer them
- Ability to work with team members to understand needs and effectively implement technology
- Attention to detail
- Systematic and Methodical work
- Positive Attitude
Skills & Experience
The following are the languages and frameworks used. Experience with these or similar languages is required.
- Python (Django Framework)
- SQL / Postgresql
- HTML & CSS (Bootstrap)
Hours & Compensation:
The position is available as a 15-25 hr/week internship
Compensation ranges from $13-20/hr depending on experience
- Fill out our General Employment Application
- Fill out our Coding Application
- Email the following to email@example.com
- A current resume
- Three references from managers a past employment. If you do not have three past employers please send the references that you do have.
- Links to projects you have coded
- Code from at least two projects you have coded