This position primarily entails light manufacture of furniture products. Manufacture and packaging requires attention to details that help ensure that the product quality meets standards, that the correct parts are included, and that packaging protocol is followed.
Additional duties may also include shipping, equipment maintenance, cleaning and organization, and inventory management.
Quality and efficiency are extremely important to Quark Enterprises, and as such, team members are expected to find ways to improve efficiency of operations.
- Attention to detail
- Good work ethic
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to Improve Efficiency
- Self Manager / Self Starter
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to work with power tools
- Work on feet for extended period of time
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum 18 years of age
Hours & Compensation:
- Full-time positions available
- Full time is 35-40 hrs/week
- Production hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Pay ranges from $13.00-$17.00 an hour. Workers have production-based bonuses.
- Complete the General Employment Application
- Complete the Production Application
- Email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A current resume
- Three references from managers of past employment. If you do not have three past employers please send the references that you do have.
- Optional: Pictures or portfolio of any projects or handywork you have done