Customer Support Agent
Sprout is a small design and manufacturing company with online sales. As a small company, it is important for us to have happy customers who are delighted after their interactions with us. It is the responsibility of the Customer Service Agent to create delightful experiences for our customers and to turn any negative experiences into good ones.
The primary responsibilities for this position are to create and manage great relationships with customers and to maximize possible sales opportunities and positive customer experiences. You would be the main point of contact at Sprout for all customer support.
You will work closely with the production and marketing teams to make sure our customers are receiving orders on time and alert them of any issues. You will be expected to take responsibility for doing whatever it takes to help our customers resolve issues and ensure that the products they receive help create a delightful space for their families.
- Handle all communications with our customers.
- Ensure customers have a delightful experience.
- Manage different types of customer requests.
- Answer phone calls, customer service chats, and emails.
- Manage multiple channels for customer contacts.
- Manage support with retailers.
- Order Import automation, monitoring, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Inventory monitoring.
- Finding ways to improve efficiency & quality.
- You may also be asked to assist in a variety of other tasks related to marketing, planning, etc.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Preferably have at least 1 year of customer service experience.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Positive attitude.
- Open to constructive feedback and coaching.
Hours and Compensation:
- Wage ranges from $13-$17/hr depending on experience.
- Full time required, 40 hrs per week, Monday-Friday 8:00 am-4:30 pm