Customer Support & Fulfillment Ops Manager
Sprout is a small design and manufacturing company with online sales. As a small company, it is important for us to have happy customers who are delighted after their interactions with us. It is the responsibility of the Customer Service and Fulfillment person to create delightful experiences for our customers and to turn any negative experiences into good ones.
The primary responsibilities for this position are to manage the quality and efficiency of our support team to ensure our customers are having positive experiences. You would also be responsible for managing our fulfillment team and make sure orders are being shipped on time. You would be responsible for managing all points of contact at Sprout for all customer support and shipping related concerns both incoming and outgoing contacts as needed. You may also be required to step in and help with the day to day support load as needed.
You will work closely with the production and marketing teams to make sure our customers are receiving orders on time and alert them of any issues. You will be expected to take responsibility for doing whatever it takes to help our customers resolve issues and ensure that the products they receive help create a delightful space for their families.
- Oversee all communication between our customers and our support team.
- Manage our small but growing support & fulfillment team.
- Ensure customers have a delightful experience.
- De-escalate upset customers as needed.
- Manage different types of customer requests through varying channels:
- Phone Calls
- Social Media
- Manage relationships with retailers.
- Shipping of Product (as needed) & shipping performance monitoring and improvement.
- Production Planning & coordination with the production team.
- Order Import automation, monitoring, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Inventory monitoring for both retailers/e-commerce sites and our own site.
- Setting goals and reaching them to improve quality and efficiency in both support and fulfillment.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years customer service experience (emails, phones & chats).
- 1+ year management experience (customer support related preferred).
- Work Well in Team Environment.
- Good Interpersonal Skills.
- Exceptional Written & Verbal Communication Skills.
- Organizational Skills.
- Time Management Skills.
- Ability to Prioritize Tasks.
- Positive Attitude.
- Good coordination skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Familiarity with lean production systems.
- Familiarity with shipping software.
- Experience in production or a fulfillment environment preferred.
- Great with computers and technology.
- Ability to quickly learn new software, automation & web technologies.
- Able to type 70+ WPM.
Hours and Compensation:
- Wage ranges depends on years of experience.
- Full time, M-F.
- Fill out our General Employment Application
- Fill out our Customer Service & Fulfillment Application
- Email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Put "Customer Support & Fulfillment Ops Manager" as the subject.
- A current resume
- Three references from managers at past employment. If you do not have three past employers, please send the references that you do have.