Manufacturing Engineering Intern
Sprout is an innovative manufacturing company that designs and manufactures products that help people create beautiful and inspiring environments. Our guiding principles include the use of genuine materials, continual refinement, artisan inspiration and adoption of modern technologies to create wood furniture that is simple, beautiful, functional and affordable.
We are looking for a manufacturing engineering intern to join our team and bring efficiency and stability as we face significant growth opportunities.
- Process Development & Optimization
- Written and Graphical Documentation of Processes
- Improvement of Quality Systems
- Training & Implementation of Lean Initiatives
- CNC Programming & Optimization
- ERP Management of Production Systems
- Shop Floor Improvement Implementation
- Manufacturing Equipment Assembly Installation & Support
- Detail Oriented
- Understanding & Experience in Lean Principles
- Mechanical Aptitude & Intuition
- Ability to work well with a team, as a member, leader, and mentor
- Motivated & Self Managing
- Experience with CAD/CAM Software
Hours & Compensation
We are currently looking to hire two manufacturing engineering interns.
- 20-30 Hours per week
- Compensation from $13-16 / hour depending on experience
- Fill out our General Employment Application
- Fill out the Production Application
- Email the following to email@example.com
- A current resume
- Three references from managers of past employment. If you do not have three past employers please send the references that you do have.
- Optional: Portfolio of any projects you have worked on