Manufacturing Engineering & Technology Intern
Sprout is an innovative manufacturing company that designs and manufactures products that help people create beautiful and inspiring environments. Our guiding principles include the use of genuine materials, continual refinement, artisan inspiration and adoption of modern technologies to create wood furniture that is simple, beautiful, functional and affordable.
We are looking for a manufacturing engineering & technology intern to join our team and bring efficiency and stability as we face significant growth opportunities.
- CNC Programming & Optimization
- ERP Management of Production Systems
- Process Development & Optimization
- Written and Graphical Documentation of Processes
- Improvement of Quality Systems
- Training & Implementation of Lean Initiatives
- Shop Floor Improvement Implementation
- Manufacturing Equipment Assembly Installation & Support
- Detail Oriented
- Mechanical Aptitude & Intuition
- Ability to work well with a team, as a member, leader, and mentor
- Motivated & Self Managing
Hours & Compensation
- 15-25 Hours per week
- Compensation from $10-13 / hour depending on experience
- Fill out our General Employment Application
- Fill out the Production Application
- Email the following to email@example.com
- A current resume
- Three references from managers of past employment. If you do not have three past employers please send the references that you do have.
- Optional: Portfolio of any projects you have worked on