Quark Enterprises is a small design and manufacturing company with online sales. The Production Manager is responsible for making sure production runs smoothly and efficiently. They will work closely with the production team, designers, and fulfillment to make sure we have the materials we need to fulfill our orders in a timely manner.
- Do Production Planning in alignment with demand and company goals
- Manage Schedules & Personnel
- Delegate Tasks for efficient & effective production and use of resources
- Become Competent in all areas
- CNC, Packaging, Woodworking, material handling, finishing
- Actively participate in production efforts
- Train personnel
- Strive for ongoing improvement of Quality & Efficiency
- Oversee Quality Control
- Oversee Inventory and Receiving
- Oversee Routine Maintenance
- Support Product Development
- Interface with support and fulfillment
- Update, manage, and follow procedures using documentation
- Understand flow, efficiency, time management, productivity, and cost
- Able to apply math to production management
- Reliable and Dependable
- Able to have difficult conversations and apply feedback in a positive, flexible way.
- Good work ethic
- Communicates well. Can articulate and accurately set expectations.
- Can manage others well.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years experience in manufacturing
- Formal or on the job training in Lean manufacturing principles
- Practical experience in equipment and machinery
- Experience working with wood is a bonus
Hours & Compensation
- 40-45 hrs / week
- Start the day at least half hour before standard shift (Standard: 9-5)
- Pay consists of a base pay plus a regular bonus, the amount of which is based off of productivity. (Ranges from 18 - 24/hour, plus bonus dependent on productivity.)
To Apply, send the following to email@example.com:
- Current Resume
- An answer to the question: What qualifies you for management?
- At least 3 references from past supervisors and up to 3 references from people who have worked under your supervision. If you don't have these references, send the ones you do have.
Additionally, please do the following: